Inbhear Dee Athletic Club is committed to the best interests of adults and children, their continued progressive development in sport, their happiness and their safety.
C O M M I T T E E M E M B E R S
Chairperson: Shelly McCormack
Secretary: Cathy Guerin
Treasurer: Catherine O'Sullivan
Registration Secretary: Eithne Walsh
Competitions Secretary: Annemarie Kelly
Child Officer: Liz Cullen
1. ADMISSIONS POLICY
In order to ensure equitable allocation of places to children, Inbhear Dee Athletic Club operates its service on a first come, first served basis (once enrolment form has been completed). All adults/children are welcome regardless of race, religion, gender etc. Application form issued at first training session and returned at next session.
Juvenile Group: Age 7 - 11 years. Juvenile & Senior Group - Age 11+
2. FEES POLICY Fees must be paid by end of January each year.
Fees: Juvenile Group: Age 7 - 11 years.
1 member @ €85
2 members @ €140
3 members @ €200
Membership fees 2022: we have included the price of entering all the competitions into our annual subscription i.e. Mini-League x 5, County Cross Country x 2 and County Track and Field x1 - to ensure we are no longer collecting cash at these events.
3. INSURANCE POLICY
Once application form is completed and fees paid the child/adult will be insured through Athletics’ Ireland Insurance Policy.
4. BEHAVIOUR/DISCIPLINE POLICY
Children will be encouraged to be happy, have fun and enjoy sport. Positive behaviour will be promoted during training sessions. Bullying will not be accepted. Parents/Guardians will be asked to meet with the child’s coach should a child display challenging behaviour.
5. COLLECTION POLICY
The Juvenile Athletic group should not be dropped off by parent/guardian before ensuring coach is present. They must be collected from inside the training hall or field by parent or representative. They will not be allowed outside to wait. All parents of children being collected must arrive ten minutes prior to the end of the session.
6. COACH/ADULT SUPERVISON
All coaches/adults helping out on supervision must complete the necessary application and Garda Vetting Forms.
7. FIRST AID POLICY
First Aid box provided at all training sessions. It should be easily accessible to adults but out of reach of children.
8. ALL WEATHER OUTDOOR POLICY
At Inbhear Dee Athletic Club the approach is to take advantage of the changing seasons. It is the policy of this Club that adults/children can train outdoors all year round. Adults/children must have appropriate gear for outdoor training sessions and safety gear where appropriate.
9. COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE POLICY
Inbhear Dee Athletic Club operates the following Policy with regard to a parents/guardian who has a concern/complaint or an issue.
- All concerns/complaints/issues will be taken seriously and dealt with calmly, confidentially and objectively.
- Parents/guardians should seek to resolve a concern/complaint/issue informally by discussing it with the Child Officer.
- Children should always feel free, safe and comfortable to approach any member of the Club with any problems they have.
- Every attempt will be made to resolve the concern as quickly as possible.
- Parents/Guardian will be invited to discuss the complaint with the Child Officer and a written record of the meeting will be kept.
- Problems will be resolved within Inbhear Dee Athletic Club if possible.
- Advice will be sought from the Athletics Association of Ireland regarding a serious complaint.
10. CHILDRENS FIRST ACT 2015